Dr. Thor Thorson and Dr. Stephen Garner may recommend cosmetic dentistry if you are unhappy with your smile. Cosmetic treatments work to improve the appearance of your teeth and give you a more beautiful smile. Each treatment is carefully selected and tailored to you in order to achieve your smile goals and give you the smile that you have always wanted. To learn more about cosmetic dentistry in Yuma, Arizona, and schedule a consultation with our talented dentists, call Gila Ridge Dental today at 928-317-1900. Please visit the links below to learn more about our services:
Cosmetic dentistry is the branch of dentistry that includes high-quality treatments designed to help improve the aesthetic aspects of your smile. At Gila Ridge Dental, we provide cosmetic dentistry treatments that correct dental flaws such as:
- Broken, cracked, chipped, or fractured teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Slightly misaligned or crooked teeth
- One or multiple missing teeth
- Overly long, short or pointed teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Very worn teeth
Our treatments range from ClearCorrect aligners to straighten your smile to teeth whitening to brighten your smile. We also offer gum contouring to correct your gumline and get rid of “gummy” smiles.
With our cosmetic dentistry treatments, we provide:
- Individual treatment plans. Our dentists will work with you to decide which treatments will help you meet your goals for your ideal smile, putting together a treatment plan designed to fit you and your needs.
- Convenience. In our office, we have advanced dental technology in order to provide quick, comfortable treatments. Our CEREC technology can usually create dental restorations in one appointment, allowing several of these treatments to be completed in only one visit to our office and eliminating the need for temporary restorations.
- Comfort. Thanks to our cone beam imaging technology and digital x-rays, we can create digital impressions, which lets you avoid going through the uncomfortable process of a physical dental impression. Our caring team also works hard to make our cosmetic dentistry procedures as painless as possible.
Our treatments, such as dental bonding or dental veneers, are also designed to be natural-looking, and our ClearCorrect aligners are transparent, offering a discrete alternative to metal braces.
With cosmetic dentistry, we aim to help you feel more confident with your smile so that you have joy in sharing your smile and your laughs with other people. Your smile is your best accessory, and we believe in helping you bring out the best of it!
Cosmetic dentistry also helps improve your oral health as well as the appearance of your smile. Corrected, well-aligned teeth can make it easier to chew and smile, and many of our treatments help prevent the need for more extensive dental treatments down the line.
If you would like to start your journey for an enhanced smile with cosmetic dental treatments, reach out to our office today to set up a consultation! Our excellent dentists and team are excited to help you reach the full potential of your smile!