Restore Your Smile!
Our skilled dentists may recommend a dental bridge if you are missing teeth. Bridges work by literally “bridging” the gap between your teeth, giving you back a confident smile as well as restoring your ability to eat and speak normally. We welcome you to call Gila Ridge Dental at 928-317-1900 to make an appointment with Dr. Thor Thorson, Dr. Stephen Garner and Dr. Jason Boeskin and learn more about dental bridges in Yuma, Arizona.
A dental bridge is a dental restoration that is fixed in place. The bridge is made up of a tooth replacement with a dental crown on either side. The bridge is anchored using the two dental crowns. Your dental bridge will be custom made to help it fit comfortably, function well and look like your natural teeth. If well cared for, a dental bridge can last for many years.
We may recommend a dental bridge to improve your smile by:
- Improving the volume and shape of your face
- Relieving excess stress on the bite
- Restoring your ability to chew, eat and speak properly
- Replacing a removable partial denture
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Preventing your remaining natural teeth from shifting out of place
Feel free to contact our office today to learn if a dental bridge is right for you and to set an appointment.