The difference a beautiful smile can make in your life is just amazing. You would naturally feel more confident of yourself, handle conversations better, and interact with people in a finer way. All these could easily make you the life of the party!
But, getting a smile that’s so contagious is easier said than done. Over time, the aesthetics of the teeth and the gums are ruined by issues such as discoloration, wear, damage, malocclusion, cavities, etc. If you’ve been a victim of such oral conditions, our customized cosmetic dental solutions would be the perfect way for you to get a better smile that you’ve always dreamt of.
Would You Be a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a combination of several cosmetic dental procedures that work in unison towards improving the appearance of the smile. You would be a perfect candidate for a smile makeover if you’ve been affected by the following conditions:
- Gum diseases
- Teeth discoloration
- Chipped or misshapen teeth
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Missing teeth
- Plaque and tartar accumulation
Get Your Gums Reshaped
The gums form an integral part of the mouth and help to improve its aesthetics along with holding the teeth in position. But they may undergo decay, receding, inflammation, the release of pus, and bleeding due to gum diseases such as gingivitis and periodontitis. This can put the oral health at risk and make your smile look displeasing. We can get rid of the infected gum tissues using laser therapy and graft healthy tissues extracted from a different part of the mouth to the receded area. In case of excessive growth of gums that results in a gummy smile, we can extract the overly grown tissues and shape the gums in a better way.
Teeth restorations form a major part of cosmetic dentistry. Teeth that are chipped, cracked, worn out, spaced too far apart, naturally misshapen, infected due to cavities, etc. can be brought back to their ideal form and shape using tooth restorations. Here are some of their applications:
- Veneers: They are used to restore teeth that are chipped, misshapen, badly discolored, and spaced abnormally.
- Crowns: You can choose dental crowns when you have experienced an excessive wearing of teeth, chipped, cracked or broken teeth due to external trauma, or when you undergo a root canal therapy to prevent a tooth from crumbling.
- Fillings, inlays, and onlays: Fillings are used to treat minor cracks and decayed teeth. They are tooth-colored and wouldn’t be easily distinguishable. Inlays are customized fillings which are widely used to restore cavity-infected teeth. Onlays are used to treat teeth that are severely worn out and the biting surface needs restoration.
- Bonding: Composite bonding is used when a tooth needs to be reshaped due to chipping, spacing, or when it is misshapen.
Get Your Missing Tooth Replaced by a Prosthetic
Tooth decay and external trauma are the most common causes of tooth extraction. Failing to get them restored can lead to drifting of teeth, change in jawbone shape, hindered functionality and a loss of self-confidence. Dental implants are regarded as the best replacement for a natural tooth as they are strong, sturdy, aesthetically pleasing, and long-lasting. You can also go for dental bridges, in case you have just a few missing teeth, or dentures when you need to replace multiple teeth.
Whiten Your Teeth for a Flawless Smile
Having a bright smile is a huge psychological booster. People who get their teeth whitened often say they feel much confident while talking to people, addressing social gatherings, and while posing for pictures. Our customizable teeth whitening solutions will definitely help you get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Call us or schedule an online appointment with our expert dentists and they’ll guide you further with your smile makeover therapy.