While a General Dentist will help a child get the required dental care, it will not be as helpful or precise as a Pediatric Dentist. One prime difference between a General and Pediatric Dentist is that a Pediatric Dentist goes through technical training to minister dental issues to infants, children, and patients in their early teens.
After finishing the four-year dental school program, a Pediatric Dentist then learns two more years of training to earn the label of a Pediatric Dentist.
Who Is A Pediatric Dentist?
People often ask us what is a pediatric dentist & what do they do? A pediatric dentist provides dental care to children, infants, and teens. Infants and children go via many life-changing approaches in their dental health before they reach age 18. For this cause, they need devoted parents to cater to their dental health needs. They know how to deal with multiple problems associated with children and use dental tools specialized for children. Every child should visit a professional pediatric dentist in Yuma twice a year.
Benefits Of Visiting A Pediatric Dentist
- Our pediatric dentist can safely provide a precise and harmless review of an infant’s first tooth. Since baby teeth start to grow as early as 1 year of age, a pediatric dentist must make sure that the teeth grow appropriately. A pediatric dentist in Gila Ridge will know the best; the earlier a parent sees the dentist for their child, the better. Call our pediatric dentist in Yuma to know the best time to schedule a checkup for your kid.
- Parents may comprehend that specific foods affect a child’s dental health but may be clueless that pacifier use and thumb sucking can also adversely impact a child’s teeth. We as pediatric dentists can help advise parents on breaking these habits with their child at the correct time.
- Our pediatric dentist offers a relaxed and kid-friendly ambiance in our dental office in Yuma. Children will feel more comfortable in the waiting room and feel at ease.
- Since children are still developing their teeth, oral hygiene will differ for every child depending on their age. Our pediatric dentist can implement the best and most beneficial oral hygiene procedures for the child. Children must never use the same fluoride toothpaste that adults use- they need a gentle toothbrush.
- Our pediatric dentists use specifically-designed tools for your children’s dental care. Along with making a comfortable environment for children, they understand that children are not grown-ups and need distinct treatment ways than adults.
Why Choose Us As Your Pediatric Dentist?
We provide appropriate dental care & desire to help the child make a healthy relationship with dental appointments, dentists, and oral hygiene practices. The goal is to enlighten the parent and child on proper dental hygiene in a fun environment.
By creating a positive atmosphere in our dental office in Yuma, the hope is that the kid will feel more satisfied when returning for another visit in the future. We can take care of the patient as required & parents need to support the child with dental hygiene at home. We work together with the parents & we help them make sure that the child gets the dental care they need.
Pediatric Dentist In Yuma
If you think that your child must see a pediatric dentist right now, then do not hesitate, contact us to book an appointment at our dental office in Yuma.