Dental Suggestion For Teeth Whitening
One of the most common questions we get at our dental office in Yuma- “what are the natural ways to whiten my teeth?” It’s no mystery that teeth whitening is one of the most common requests cosmetic dentists get when patients want to enhance their smile. Our cosmetic dentistry team has vast experience in whitening teeth safely to provide a durable, more radiant smile.
Not all teeth whitening solutions are created equal. Whitening your teeth can be tricky, and many affordable ways may do well in the short term but can vanish quickly after a few weeks. For a long-lasting solution to maintain whiter teeth, it’s always best to visit a dental professional.
Why Should I Whiten My Teeth?
Before you go for teeth whitening, you should ask yourself, “why is it necessary to enhance my smile?” One of the primary causes for patients demanding teeth whitening is to boost their confidence by having a beautiful, healthy smile. Other reasons to whiten your teeth can contain:
- Attempting to gain a more youthful look in their appearance,
- Getting married or are going to a crucial event,
- Battling against years of aging and wear on teeth,
- Reversing yellow and brown marks that you got in an accident.
Yellow teeth aren’t always a sign that you aren’t taking adequate care of yourself. Sometimes, other factors in a person’s lifestyle contribute to darkening or yellowing teeth – it’s not always related to your health.
Impaired, unwell, and missing teeth can not only impact your smile but your oral health. Fortunately, your dental professional can revive your smile with a dental crown procedure. Dental crowns for teeth can come in different materials with a technologically state-of-the-art dental office such as Reno Dental & its gets completed the same day.
Why My Teeth Are Turning Yellow?
Several aspects can make a tooth yellow. Some of the reasons you may have yellow looking teeth or get a brownish tint maybe because of the following reasons:
- Acidic Drinks – Drinking coffee or tea every day.
- Smoking – Cigarettes and tobacco products are harmful to the color of your teeth.
- Poor Eating Habits – An unhealthful diet can spoil the color of your teeth if you take the following:
- Processed foods with high acid levels.
- Sugary drinks and candies that spoils enamel
- Extremely acidic and sugar-rich fruits.
- Aging – Discoloration of your teeth can start in your late 20s or 30s, relying on several elements in your lifestyle & genes.
- Dry Mouth Condition – Low saliva levels discourage the enamel on your teeth from being nurtured with beneficial germ-fighting agents.
- Fluoride – If your intake levels are high, this can ruin your enamel.
- Antibiotics – Some antibiotics can ruin the enamel and leave your teeth weak & discoloring.
- Plaque & Tartar – The collection of these bacterial residues can destroy your teeth and their look.
It takes time to notice how teeth have lost their white color is the first step towards a lifestyle change. While there are some examples where uncontrollable elements may discolor your teeth, you have authority over lifestyle habits that can contribute to your unwell dental hygiene.
How Can I Professionally Whiten My Teeth?
Our cosmetic dentists aim to provide patients at Gila Ridge Dental with the most recent and enlightened treatments feasible. It’s crucial to know that there are examples where some antibiotic pills, physical effects, and disease can permanently harm the shade of your teeth.
Here at Gila Ridge Dental, there are a lot of alternatives to choose from when it comes to determining how to bleach your teeth safely. Our Yuma location delivers the following services for a professional whitening of your teeth:
- Custom Teeth Whitening Trays
- In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Crest White Strips
- Advice on Special Whitening Toothpaste
Can I Naturally Whiten My Teeth?
Yes! Our dentists & staff at Gila Ridge Dental wanted to inform patients that there are ways to whiten their teeth naturally. Simply practicing good oral hygiene is the best way to preserve the radiant white shine you desire for that perfect smile. Numerous practices have no price in performing, all that is in the control of your daily habits:
- Brush Your Teeth Twice A Day
- Flossing Every Day
- Approach Your Diet with Caution
There is a growing craze of multiple “natural remedies” and different ways to bleach your teeth. It’s always necessary to consult with your teeth whitening dentist in Yuma at Gila Ridge Dental before trying dubious techniques, like oil pulling, baking soda, and rinsing with apple cider vinegar or hydrogen peroxide.
While some people may have had tremendous success in gaining a more radiant smile with these natural DIY methods, there’s still a risk of hurting and ruining the enamel on your teeth. That’s why it’s crucial to consult with a dental professional who can suggest a better way to help you get the white smile you envision for yourself.
Contact Dentist In Yuma For Teeth Whitening
Our cosmetic dentists in Yuma are more than pleased to discuss possibilities about the best method to whiten your teeth in secure surroundings with an industry-approved approach.
If you have any questions or want to discuss with the expert, contact us today to book an appointment at our dental office in Yuma.